Mike Brister: unwrap your gift
March 24, 2019/
Ephesians 2:8 WHAT GRACE IS / WHAT GRACE DOES
- Gods unmerited favor, you did not earn it. It is His Gift to us!
- If you are reading this message and not dead, not in prison, not strung out, it’s not because you’re just that good! it is because of the Grace if God!!!
- Grace is multi-faceted like a diamond
- Grace is Gods Life and Power given to us and working in us enabling us to serve Him and others with divinely imparted ability.
- Grace Equips us to do!!!
Eph. 4:7-8 I want you to look at this scripture, see what is says, ” and gave gifts to men.”
- God has created us unique and given us certain gifts.
- These gifts have to do with our purpose. They have to do with our service to Him.
- In order to use our gifts for Him, we must become obedient to Him and grow in Grace
Jeremiah 18:1-6 Watch this video The Potter and the Clay
God wants to mold us
God sees us like clay. He gave us a free will and He wants us to choose to let Him shape us. If we don’t we will just stay a hardened clump of dry clay.
2 Peter 3:18 When we really spend time with the savior and His Word, and we let Him mold us, we begin to grow in Grace and know how to use our gifts for Him and His Glory.
WHERE WE GO FROM HERE
- Help them discover their gifts (https://www.arcchurches.com/disc/)
- Take the test see what stands out. See how you can develop the gift God has given you, and use them for God and the Church (ministry)
- ASK yourself: Have I unwrapped the gift God has given me? How can I use it for His Glory?
- Don’t let the gift God has given you go unwrapped/developed. It’s up to us to each discover our gifts, submit to Him, and do our part.
Would You Like To Sow Into This Ministry?
You can give online quickly and easily by clicking the "Give Now" button.
Leave a Comment