THE KEY TO JOY
The tree in front of my house is dying. Although it is connected to the roots there are branches that are dead or dying. It’s like it’s rotting while alive. Whats happening is that the branches are not getting the full benefits from the source. The source is not the problem, it’s because something has come in to steal the nutrients from the branches…
Jesus is talking about the same thing here in John 15:4-5. Branches that are not bearing fruit produce nothing and they are lifeless. We get this way because even though we’re attached, we are dying on the vine John 5:37-40 (because we refuse to truly believe WHAT He says)!!!
If we did John 5:37-40 Trust and Believe we would DO them, REST in them, ABIDE in Him!
The problem is not in our believing that He exists, but rather in our refusal to do what He says, John 1:4 that’s why we see no JOY John 15:11. If we truly believed HE WAS GOD and that He gave us LIFE TO ENJOY John 10:10, then our joy would be full, and we would have fullness of life!
What do you do to change your thinking?
- Instead of focusing all of your attention on trying to get happiness in everything else, turn all of your attention to Him!!!
- Spend time sincerely in prayer
- Ask for forgiveness for not believing
- Worship Him
- Take The Bible as your scale of truth and live by what it says
- RELATIONSHIP has to be built with time reading about God, and listening to Godly teaching
- Trust is being built and no one will be able to tell you lies about who God is and what He has given to you who are believers.
- THIS is where joy and fulfillment are found!
Would You Like To Sow Into This Ministry?
You can give online quickly and easily by clicking the "Give Now" button.