Jesus is Enough
These past 4 + months have been quite a storm. We have lost much and This time has tried to shake us and our family to the core. I began to feel like we were nothing but a shell of what we once were.
An extreme heaviness seemed to fall on us. I had the thoughts of Superman when his arch nemesis has placed Kryptonite around his neck. He seemed weak and powerless to do anything.
This once powerful man couldn’t even get up. That’s how I felt. I once was so strong, excited, and full of Faith, only now I felt wounded, weak, and trapped. And that’s how I went to sleep last night.
~ When I woke up at 3:30 this morning and couldn’t go back to sleep. I immediately began to feel so heavy, so weak, like I had missed my open door of opportunity and it was too late. I felt so so weak…
But then I heard faintly in my spirit, “My strength is made perfect in weakness!” So I decided to get up and seek God concerning this, and find out what this really means. As I prayed, these passages came to mind;
- My Grace is sufficient for you
- My strength is made perfect in weakness
- When I am weak, then I am strong
- Consider it nothing but joy whenever you fall into various trials.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10
“My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness.”
- Assistance, keeps off, satisfied,
- to be possessed of unfailing strength; to be strong, to suffice, to be enough (as against any danger; hence, to defend, ward off.
- Paul had been praying and asking God to take the affliction away that he had been going through, but Jesus responds with the main point! MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT!!!
- The point is that HE IS ENOUGH!!! Listen to what Jesus says to Thomas,
- John 14: “I am the way and the truth and the life… I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me?
- Jesus is making the point that ITS ABOUT KNOWING HIM!!! That’s the main thing! It’s not about anything else JUST JESUS!!! In Him lies the answer to every question, every ability and ever piece of knowledge you will ever need!!!
2Consider it nothing but joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you fall into various trials. 3Be assured that the testing of your faith [through experience] produces endurance [leading to spiritual maturity, and inner peace]. 4And let endurance have its perfect result and do a thorough work, so that you may be perfect and completely developed [in your faith], lacking in nothing.
The point is that because we have Christ, because we have His Grace working in us, because we have been given the Holy Spirit, we should be full of Joy because
HE IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!! And if He is not in our lives, WE MISUNDERSTAND WHO HE IS!!!
Listen to what the instructions we are given:
2 Peter 1:3-4 – 3His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through the knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. 4Through these He has given us His precious and magnificent promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, now that you have escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
When Jesus becomes ENOUGH, Everything changes!!!
You no longer need anything else! He IS the one thing that everything else comes out of! He is the pearl of great price, the treasure in the field!!! Let Him become enough! Let Him become your EVERYTHING !!!
Our part is to KNOW HIM & MAKE HIM KNOWN!!! We do this by, spending time with Him in daily worship, and study of His Word by our own study , in and with the body of believers and sharing Him in fellowship with others!
In other words, we are to take our knowledge of Him, and the gifting’s we have and share it with them in such a way so that they too come to know the Love of Christ!
THIS IS IT!!! There is nothing else!!! CHRIST ALONE!!!
LET JESUS BE ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!
Would You Like To Sow Into This Ministry?
You can give online quickly and easily by clicking the "Give Now" button.