We believe God is real, that the Bible is true, and that He provides real answers to the questions and situations we have in life. Below are valuable resources of links and videos full of answers that will help guide you through the tough questions and topics of our day.
“Then you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.” (John 8:32)
General Links for info about God, The Bible, Life and cultural issues
- Bible Hub
- MooreLife Ministries
- Answers in Genesis
- Josh McDowel / Sean McDowel Ministries
- Lee Strobel
Specific Topical Links
Truth & The Bible
- Reliability of the Bible
- Historical Evidence (Jesus & the Resurrection)
Creation vs Evolution
More to come
Marriage & Family topics & issues
- Foundation One: God’s Plan For Marriage | Bible.org
- Bible Teacher's Guide: Building Foundations For A Godly Marriage: A Pre-Marriage, Marriage Counseling Study | Bible.org
America’s Founding & Heritage
Race & Racism
What is Love?
- "God is love" (1 John 4:8) is a favorite Bible verse about love. 1 John 4:16 is a similar verse also containing the words "God is love." Full 'God Is Love' Bible Passages 1 John 4:8 - But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love.
- What does it mean that God is love? How can we know that statement is true and how does God show us that He is the very definition of love? The following Scriptures will help you understand the truth of the simple yet profound statement that "God is love." As you read the Bible verses below, you will be able to better understand the importance of God's nature and how we are called to display His love to our world.
- Love began with God when he created the world and us. Without Him, there would be no love in the world because it came from Him.
- God's primary nature is to love as shown by His rescue plan for us through His Son Jesus Christ. The cross of Jesus is the greatest demonstration of God's love for us.
- God's saving work of grace in the heart of the sinner is the true source of love. God sent his Holy Spirit to us to transform us and make us new in love.
- God's greatest commandment for us is to love the Lord and to love one another. God calls us to be the love in our world that He created us to be.
Sexuality & Gender identity issues
Would You Like To Sow Into This Ministry?
You can give online quickly and easily by clicking the "Give Now" button.